THE Dispatch

Friday, July 06, 2007

Etymotic Research

So I love bikes but I also love technology as previously indicated with my iPhone posts. Now I need to send a shout-out to the guys over at Etymotic Research. I have been using their ER.6 headphones for at least 1.5 years now and they are awesome. Easy to carry, great sound, good quality, and they look really sweet around you neck too. But not only is the product good, the customer service is phenomenal. Right after I got the earbuds I left the carrying case and bag of goodies on a plane by accident but without even blinking an eye the guys at ER had me a new bag of goodies in the mail once they found out what happened. I recently placed an order for new filters and once again ER hooked me up with some Free new eartips to try. Keep up the awesome work and I would recommend any of their headphones to any audiophile...

No comments: