THE Dispatch

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Awaiting Flight in HOU...

The airplane...what an amazing machine. The fact that I can fly across country in 3 hours still impresses me. So once again this is one of the few times I will use TPW as a microblog but this is the best way for right now. Google please open Jaiku back up!

While I wait let me talk about the Specialized Epic that I have just re-built. We are talking without a doubt the most efficient double-squishy 26" bike out there. Add a no longer available Fox F100X with BRAIN like features, SRAM X.O, & Stans No Tubes.com ZTR rims with 240 hubs; there is no mountain I can't climb really really fast. That will be the featured bike next week with pics to come.

With only one more flight left, I will be in CO soon enough!

Did you wear your helmet today?

No comments: