THE Dispatch

Friday, November 16, 2007

STU's Over I'm Headed East

Yes that is correct my short stay in Colorado Springs is now officially over. As a matter of a fact I am no longer in CO. The last couple of days at STU were sweet. We basically re-built every fork and shock within reason that RockShox sells. It is amazing how everything works and the thought process the is involved with the designs of these machines. One of the coolest happenings of the whole week occurred when 4 product managers came down to speak with us. These are "the guys" behind SRAM. They make the decisions regarding different product. Being able to speak with them and voice our concerns/thoughts was a right-on experience. As I get to home base I will get edited pictures and thoughts of the week posted so I can share as much as possible.

Thanks to Hercules, David, and all the guys at SRAM for their patience and hospitality throughout the week...

No comments: